Monday, June 7, 2010

I love free stuff!

I took a quick trip to Target and Super Wal-Mart today and picked up some great deals.
At Target I got all of this for only .84! The cashier really had no idea what she was doing. I should have paid a little over 2 dollars but all of the coupons I used were worth more than each of the items.
The Pampers wipes were $1.97 and I had three coupons for $2 off.
The razors were on clearance for $2.48 and I had two coupons for $4 off. The Ketchup was on sale for $1.00 and apparently was free as was the .99 Relish. The subtotal is negative 5 cents so i just paid for tax. I found a crisp one dollar bill earlier this morning so really it was all free! Don't you love it?


Other good finds.

Yesterday I picked up a pair of Merona shorts on sale for $10. I used two $5 Target gift cards that I got free last week.
I used two B1G1 coupons for the Old Spice body wash = 2 free body washes
Febreeze plug-ins are usually around $8 but this was on sale at Wal-Mart for only $5. I used a $1.00 off Febreeze refill coupon and my house is smelling lovely.
Welch's grape juice - $2 off coupon
The pudding was also on sale and I used a .50 coupon and ended up paying just pennies for both!

I hope you are inspired to start clipping coupons. It really isn't as time-consuming as you'd imagine. Just pick up a couple of Sunday papers and check Coupons.com & Target.com a couple of times a week and you'll be saving in no time!

5 comments:

  1. I am shocked by those savings! That is amazing! Does Target double coupons or did you just use multiple coupons for one item?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use one Target coupon and one Manufacturer coupon for the same item. It's really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm WOW. Ok I am inspired! I'm going to start clipping coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your tips. On Saturday, We saved 50% on our bill at Safeway with discounts and coupons! I have become obsessed.

    ReplyDelete