Monday, April 11, 2011

Coupon Surprises!

I had a minute to organize Noah's diaper and wipes shelf and was pleasantly surprised to find a little yellow circle with "$30" in the middle on one of the boxes in Noah's closet, which could mean only one thing - COUPONS!

Please don't be expired, please don't be expired.


Woohoo! $30 of P&G brand coupons that don't expire until 9/2012. These diapers were a gift from my baby shower back in January so I'm positive that the coupon promotion is over but just in case you have boxes of diapers tucked away in closets around the house like I do, you might want to give them a check.

I got another surprise when I checked the mail - something I *must* make an attempt to do more often.
Target Coupons! Not so hot ones - it's the Pharmacy booklet - but one or two of the coupons may come in handy.


Then another surprise to end the day. I laid down with Noah on my chest and picked up my May edition of EveryDay and found a $5 off $25 Merona coupon. I just may go out this week and buy the adorable little dress I've been eyeing. It will be perfect for Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment