Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Shred - Day 1


I decided last week that I would start - make that re-start - the 30 Day Shred on May 1st. There was just far too much chocolate in the house last week to begin then, and the 1st of the month just sounded better. I did the Shred before I got pregnant with Noah and although I didn't see any weight loss, I did tone up a bit and was happy with the results of my mediocre attempt at mirroring Jillian.

So today is Day 1. I'll admit that I very much dislike exercising so I remind myself while I'm working out that my body works for me 24 hours a day, the least I can do is give it 30 minutes. And so it begins.

My Goal:
My pre-pregnancy weight was 140 pounds and I reached 165 by the end of the pregnancy. I'm now at 138 and my goal is to get down to 130 pounds. And get my butt in shape (literally!).

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard of myfooddiary.com? It is a great site that I used when I wanted to shed just a few lbs, because it is only 9 dollars a both and you can track all your food and calories you burn with your work outs! Good Luck!

    Melanie givebacktoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh jealous! I am having a hard time watching all my blog reads do the 30 day shred and I'm on "take it easy" detail per my OB/GYN...28 weeks to go and I can join in the butt toning fun! Until then, good luck!!!! And keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie - Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out!!

    Elizabeth - Wishing you the best - hang in there! Also - those monkey cookies are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete