Friday, May 27, 2011

Target, Sunshine & Party Planning (or lack of)

I made an unplanned trip to Target today. Mr. G needed to go to Home Depot so he dropped Noah and I off at Target while he and Noelle went on their own adventure. I normally hate going shopping without a list because 1. I buy more than I need and 2. I flip through my coupon book a million times because I'm unprepared. 


This ended up being a much more successful trip than I expected. Here's the breakdown:

Lime Green Mossimo T-shirt $8.00 on sale for $6.00
$3/1 Mossimo Apparel
=$3.00 
I found one of these tees in the 75% off section last week and scored it for less than a dollar! Keep an eye out!

Wonka Chocolate (YUM) Clearance price $2.44
$1/1 Wonka bag
=$1.44

Suave 3-pack Clearance price $3.50

Bounce 3 month fabric softener sale price $4.50
$1/1 Bounce Bar
=$3.50

Tide $7.99
$3/1 Tide Laundry Detergent
=$4.99

2 Caress Soap Bar 4-pack sale price $3.00
2 $1/1 Soap Bar 4 or 6-pack TQ
=$2.00 each

2 Up&Up Hand Soap $1.57 each
2 .50/1 TQ
$1.07 each

2 Revlon Nail Clippers $1.59 each
$5/2 TQ
= Free + $1.82 overage

Relvon Nail File $1.27
$2/1 TQ
= Free + .73 overage

And because I did two separate transactions, I got 2 more $5/1 Revlon Tools coupons and 2 $2/1 Revlon Tools Target Coupons!

We snuck in a trip to the beach this week and had a wonderful time soaking in the sun and enjoying some family time. Noelle absolutely loves watching the ocean waves and playing in the sand with her bucket and shovels. It's terribly hard to convince her that it's time to pack up and get in the car.



I think I'm in denial that my baby is turning 3 in a few weeks. I haven't started planning her birthday party yet - even though the invitations are out. She desperately wants an Ariel birthday party and I'm completely uninspired. Any ideas? Here is one of the pictures from the invitation. I obliged her "princess" request.


Happy Memorial Day weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment