Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gardner Grub - Philadelphia Cooking Creme Recipes


In honor of the $1/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme coupon I'd like to share my two favorite PCC recipes. I absolutely love this stuff. I've used it about a dozen times in my own recipes and when trying the recipes for it at cookphilly.com. Savory Garlic is my favorite.

Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff


(click on the recipe to enlarge it and print it out)

I add a cup of peas to the recipe.

Do you know the chicken stock trick? If you are only using a small amount and hate wasting the rest - add the remainder of the can/box to an ice tray and freeze it. The next time you need stock, pop out a cube or two! It's so convenient.

Kid Friendly:
Noelle is not too keen on mushrooms just yet so I scoop out a portion for her without mushrooms. I also take out the steak and chop it finely for her. 


Sausage & Vegetable Calzones


(click on the recipe to enlarge it and print it out)
Kid Friendly:
Noelle loves them just as they are but you could make a small "pizza pocket" with just mozzarella and serve a veggie on the side for a pickier eater.

Recipe Source - Kraft Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment