Friday, July 29, 2011

Coming Next Week - Kidding Around Friday {link party}

The lovely Katie from Love, Lattes & Lullabies and I will be hosting an all-things-kid-related
 link party starting next Friday!

Growing Up Gardner
{Kid}ding Around Friday will be the place to share your favorite kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Decorating, Photography,
Great Deals, Organization and more!

{To Join the Party}

1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda.
2. Link to a specific kid-related post.
Up to 3 entries each. No giveaways or shops, please.
3. Grab our adorable little button - seriously, isn't it darling?
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature 3 of our favorite posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

So get your post ready to link up next Friday. See you then.

~ Amanda & Katie

9 comments:

  1. I look forward to linking up with you! I have presented your awesome blog with the Butterfly Award! http://www.aboutamom.com/2011/07/butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! You posted a link about your Target toy clearance on the sassy saver, and I happened to follow it, I am so glad I did, I just LOVE your blog! It's so sweet! I also noticed that you said you are from Hanford? I live in Visalia! We are very close by ;) I subscribed to you blog, and I noticed that you also coupon, i LOVE to coupon as well! Right now I am actually doing my match ups right now for the start of the sale week tomorrow...

    Well I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you hello, and that I really love your blog!

    Have a great weekend! And it was so great to meet you!!

    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle!
    I'm actually not from Hanford - I just go to that Target - but I'm close.
    Glad to have you!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, looks like a lot of fun! Posts about poop don't count, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a new party, and this one sounds like lots of fun! I'll see you then. Meanwhile, I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back - thanks!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama G - Poop posts absolutely count. Pretty much anything goes :)
    Plus, if I couldn't talk about my kids poop I wouldn't have so many funny stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Stopping by from the Sunday Blog Hop! Love some of the things and ideas that you have done. I am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back on both when you get a chance. Thanks so much and have a great week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete