Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gardner Grub - Honey-Drizzled Sharp Cheddar Appetizer

Honey and Cheese? Yes, please.


This appetizer is a crowd-pleaser that couldn't be easier to put together. Extra sharp cheddar and honey is a decadent combination. Top with nuts for crunch and dried fruit for zing and you'll be in taste bud heaven.

Honey-Drizzled Sharp Cheddar Appetizer
Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese (Cracker Barrel brand, I use the pre-sliced block from Fresh & Easy)
Honey, warmed (not hot or the cheese will melt)
Nut of your choice (I used chopped glazed walnuts)
Dried Fruit of your choice (I used chopped dried cranberries)

Just before serving set the cheese in the middle of a platter and drizzle with warm honey. Top with nuts and fruit.
Serve with Apples and Crackers. I also serve a ramekin of honey on the side for extra drizzle.

1 comment:

  1. Stop it. You're making me hungry! Will have to try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete